- The administrator of your personal data is DotLineCode with limited liability, based in Kraków, Plac Wolnica 31-060 Kraków, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the city of Kraków, 11th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000982799, NIP : 676 26 22 111, REGON: 522616346, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The administrator processes your personal data obtained from you in connection with handling communication with users of the website https://dotlinecode.com with the intention of concluding or performing an already concluded contract.
- Your data is processed on the basis of the Administrator’s legitimate interests, your consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR), statutory requirements (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR), contractual requirements (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR), 1 letter b) GDPR) in order to:
- communication with users of the website https://dotlinecode.com in order to provide additional information about the offer
- communication with website users who have completed and sent the contact form (answer to the question asked via the contact form) located on the Administrator’s website https://dotlinecode.com or on any of the subpages;
- performance of the contract;
- Your data will be processed no longer than it is necessary to answer you (realizing the purpose of processing described in point 4 letter a above) and until you are interested in receiving additional information. In the remaining scope, your data will be processed to a minimum extent for the time in which the law requires data storage, or for the period of limitation of any claims for which it is necessary to have data.
- Providing data is voluntary and allows you to answer the question asked via the contact form and provide additional information.
- In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the right to request access to your personal data, rectification, deletion (being forgotten) or limitation of processing, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to transfer your data and lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority. In the scope of data processing pursuant to art. 6 section 1 lit. a) GDPR, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You have the right to object at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, to the processing of data pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. e) or f) GDPR, including profiling.
- Your personal data may be transferred outside the European Union (e.g. to the USA). In these cases, the entities whose services we use process your personal data outside the European Economic Area, but this is done on the basis of the so-called standard contractual clauses, provisions of the contract concluded between us and entities with which we cooperate, e.g. Google, which guarantee an adequate degree of secure processing of your personal data. Moreover, the identifiers and the level of anonymization used make it impossible to identify you.
- We use Google Analytics analytical tools that collect information about your visits to the website, such as the subpages you have displayed, the time you spent on the website or transitions between individual subpages. For this purpose, Google LLC cookies for the Google Analytics service are used. As part of Google Analytics, we collect demographic and interest data. Additional information can be obtained at: https://support.google.com/analytics#topic=10737980. The storage of cookies as part of Google Analytics and the use of this tracking tool is based on Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. and the GDPR.
- The data administrator undertakes to exercise the utmost diligence in order to protect the privacy of Website Users, primarily through the use of high-quality technical security measures to protect this data against access by third parties.
- Selected data protection methods used by the Administrator:
- The places of logging in and entering personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). Thanks to this, personal data and login details entered on the website are encrypted on the user’s computer and can only be read on the target server.
- The administrator periodically changes his administrative passwords.
- An important element of data protection is regular updating of all software used by the Administrator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of programming components.
- Hosting – the website is hosted (technically maintained) on dhosting servers.
- Administrator’s logs – information about the behavior of users on the website may be logged. These data are used to administer the website.
- The data administrator, except for the cases specified in the relevant legal provisions, is obliged not to disclose your data to third parties.
- In connection with the implementation of its rights and obligations, the Administrator may use the services of entities processing data on its behalf. The entities cooperating with the Administrator in this respect provide sufficient guarantees for the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures so that the processing meets the requirements of legal provisions, in particular the GDPR, and protects the rights of data subjects.
- The data controller is not responsible for providing your data in the event that it was made available through your fault or on the basis of applicable law, i.e. in particular on the basis of a request by authorized state authorities for the purposes of their proceedings.
Cookies used on our website
The table below shows what files we use and why.
|_ga_YG5HHCXLJ62||_ga||Analytical and advertisment||2 years|
The web browser may change cookie settings. If you do not change these settings, you accept the cookies used here.
The cookies used by the website are:
- performance files, i.e. files used to collect information on how to use the website to make it work better,
- functional files, i.e. files that allow “remembering” the user’s settings.
The level of protection against cookies can be set in your web browser – in particular, you can completely block cookies. This increases the level of security and data protection, but it may also prevent some functions, e.g. logging into your e-mail account.
List of cookie settings in the most popular browsers:
- Google Chrome:
Menu > Settings > Advanced > Privacy > Site settings > Cookies – select the appropriate option.
- Internet Explorer:
Menu > Tools > Internet options > Privacy – select the appropriate option.
- Mozilla Firefox:
Menu > Options > Privacy > History – select the appropriate option.
Menu > Preferences > Advanced > Cookies – select the appropriate option.
Menu > Preferences > Privacy > Cookies – select the appropriate option.
The rights of the person whose data is processed under the GDPR:
- Article 6 par. 3 GDPR – the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time; withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. Consent can be withdrawn by writing to the e-mail address: email@example.com.
- Art. 15 of the GDPR – the right to obtain information regarding your personal data processed by us within the scope specified therein;
- Art. 16 of the GDPR – the right to demand immediate rectification of incorrect personal data or completion of incomplete personal data;
- Art. 17 of the GDPR – “the right to be forgotten”, i.e. the right to request the deletion of your personal data collected by us, provided that further processing is not necessary, or in other circumstances provided for in this provision;
- Art. 18 of the GDPR – the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data if:
- You question the accuracy of the personal data;
- Data processing is unlawful, but you do not request their removal;
- The administrator no longer needs the data for processing purposes, but you need them to establish, pursue or defend claims;
- You objected to the processing of your data – the restriction of processing will last until it is determined whether the legitimate grounds on the part of the administrator override the grounds for your objection;
- Art. 20 of the GDPR – you have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to the administrator in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format, and you have the right to send this personal data to another administrator without hindrance from our website, if:
- The processing of your data results from your consent, granted pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a) or Art. 9 sec. 2 lit. a) GDPR, or on the basis of the contract referred to in art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b) GDPR; and
- The processing is carried out in an automated manner;
- Art. 77 of the GDPR – you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of alleged infringement, if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR.
Consequences of objection
If you object, we will stop processing your personal data. This does not apply to situations where there are significant, valid and legally justified grounds, overriding your interests, rights and freedoms, for us to continue to process such data. This also does not apply to data processing for the purpose of establishing, pursuing or defending claims.